Introducing Forest House, a new development for Leytonstone, E11 – DOCKLEYS

Compare Listings

Introducing Forest House, a new development for Leytonstone, E11

Introducing Forest House, a new development for Leytonstone, E11

If you’re thinking of moving out of inner London, maybe in search of a bit more space for your money, I might have the ideal solution. Dockleys have just been made the sole selling agents for the Heritage Estate Group’s newest development, Forest House, which will be situated in the heart of Leytonstone, E11.

About the Forest House development, E11

Forest House has an expected completion date of Q1 2020. When it’s finished, it will comprise eight flats with one, two or three bedrooms and each with a unique layout.

Inside, the developers have gone for a balance of quality and affordability. Fixtures, fittings, kitchens and bathrooms have been chosen to look clean and modern and last a long time, but without raising the price tag beyond the budget of most first time buyers.

Large windows and bifold doors will bring a lot of natural light into the apartments, while open-plan layouts for the living/dining/kitchen area create a feeling of space.

With excellent public transport links and ample bike storage, Central London will be an easy commute for the residents of Forest House.

Why live in Leytonstone?

Just as the properties are a balance of comfort and affordability, the area’s all about balance as well. With plenty of local shops and amenities, Leytonstone is its own centre, while also within striking distance of Walthamstow, Stoke Newington and Stratford. Leytonstone sits on the border of travel zones 3 and 4. Head into Central London in roughly 22 minutes, or head the other way and discover the countryside of Epping Forest.

Are apartments in Forest House available with Help To Buy?

First time buyers will be delighted to hear that, yes, Help To Buy is available for this development. The government scheme will lend you up to 40% of the cost of your apartment, with first time buyers putting up the remaining 60% through their deposit and mortgage. Buyers will need a minimum of a 5% deposit but as you probably know, the bigger the deposit you can put down, the smaller your mortgage repayments and the lower your interest rate.

Reserve now

There’s already been a lot of interest in the Forest House development, mostly from people in their twenties. I used to see a lot of couples wait until their thirties to move away from zones 1 and 2 to settle down and start their families, but the trend seems to be changing. I’m now seeing younger people wanting to make the move, usually because they want more space for their money and feel that a slightly longer commute is worth it. Help To Buy is also enabling couples to get themselves onto the property ladder

There are still unreserved units so if you’re interested in the Forest House development, please get in touch with me, Adam Dockley, on 020 3633 4440 – looking forward to hearing from you.

img

Adam Dockley

Related posts

London City Island – an exciting development for East London

You probably know I buy, sell and let property for private clients, but I also receive instructions...

Continue reading
by Adam Dockley

Maisonettes in East London – a quick guide

There are many reasons why people do and don’t want to move to maisonettes in East London or...

Continue reading
by Adam Dockley

Gazundering – what it is and how to avoid it

When a buyer has their offer accepted, but lowers it before the sale is completed, it is called...

Continue reading
by Adam Dockley

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close