Property Detail – DOCKLEYS

Compare Listings

Jessop Building, Blackwall, E14

£349,995 Leasehold

Offered at either 100% ownership or 25% shared ownership this spacious one bedroom sixth floor apartment with partial river views located within 500 metres of Balckwall DLR station and approx. 0.8 miles from the Canary Wharf Estate.



The property consists of; hall with airing cupboard and access to Bathroom, bedroom with partial river views and reception room with modern open plan kitchen, store cupboard and views towards the River.



Should you wish to purchase 25% share of the property the purchase price would be £87,500 and the rent on the remaining 75% would be £797.29



Lease 125 Years from 2016

Service Charge £2,219 pa

Ground Rent £200 pa



Bedrooms

1

Bathrooms

1

Reception

1

Area (sq/ft)

562

RESOURCES:

    Arrange Viewing

    EPC Floor Plan Download Brochure

    By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

    The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

    Close