The Claves, Milbook Park, NW7
An exclusive selection of one bedroom apartments set within a brand-new parkland community - The Claves, a tranquil and luxurious escape from the pace of London life. Elegantly designed around picturesque gardens and offering excellent residents including a dedicated concierge and fully-equipped gym, a games room, and screening room.
Completion: Q3/Q4 2021 SPECIFICATIONS KITCHENS
- Individually designed kitchens
- Quartz work surfaces
- Integrated appliances by Bosch:
- 4-zone induction hob
- Extract system to outside from kitchen areas
- Quartz full height splashback
- Under-mounted stainless steel sink with fluted drainer and mixer tap
- Feature lighting under wall cabinetry INTERIOR FINISHES
- Oversized front entrance doors
- Painted skirtings and architrave
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Fitted wardrobes to principal bedroom and second bedrooms
- Engineered timber floor finishes to hallways, kitchens and living areas
- Carpet to bedrooms GENERAL
- Audio video entry system
- Power and telephone point provided in hall cupboard for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted by the owner
- Mains powered smoke detectors to hallways
- Heat detectors to kitchens
- Lockable windows
- Monitored CCTV to landscaped areas and gated car parking areas
- 10 year NHBC build warranty
- 999 year lease AREA INFORMATION
Short walk to Mill Hill East Station (served by the Northern Line)
Surrounded by woods and parkland, Mill Hill's tree-lined avenues and quaint village high street are almost at odds with the ease at which you can reach Central London. Yet everything you need is close to hand.
For your essentials, there's a Waitrose just by Mill East station. While Mill Hill Broadway's shops, restaurants and cafés are just a short drive. As is Brent Cross Shopping Centre.
As well as a relaxed ambience, the wealth of open space offers lots of possibilities for your leisure time. Finchley Golf Club is just moments away. A host of others aren't much further.
Add to this, equestrian centres, the Welsh Harp Reservoir's watersports, rambling walks and great country pubs - if you prefer to admire greenery over a Sunday roast- and life here is most definitely for living.
* Example photos